Guidelines and Recommendation for Authors of Full Papers
Deadline to submit accepted communication as full papers: June, 10.
Full papers will be published electronically in the Conference Proceedings with ISBN and/or ISSN number.
Full papers for posters and oral presentations, submitted for the AgEng2020 proceedings must be written according to the Full paper Template available here
A Word (preferably MS Word) and PDF version of your full paper must be uploaded. Full paper must be clearly identified, with the AgEng2020 ID number attributed during the abstract submission.
Special Issue "Papers from AgEng2020 Conference"
The authors of accepted full papers will have the possibility to submit the paper for a Special Issue in Agronomy journal. This is an international peer-reviewed open access journal published by MDPI. Detailed information is available at www.mdpi.com.
• Only Manuscripts previously accepted for the AgEng2020 proceedings will be considered for this special issue.
• Being an open access publication, it has an associated cost that is a responsibility of the authors themselves, who should contact directly with the editor.
Guidelines for Posters
POSTER BOARD PREPARATION
• The dimensions of the poster board are PORTRAIT style.
• Poster Board Size: 9,6m width x 2.5m height.
• It is recommended that your posters be no larger than 90cm wide x 120cm high (Portrait style).
• Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
• Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
• The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
Double-sided tape will be available in the poster area for hanging of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you.
The organizers are not responsible for any posters that have not been removed by the end of the sessions on the day in which they have been scheduled.