|Abstract submission deadline||29 February 27 March 30 April 2020 28 February 2021|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||30 March 2020 15 April 2021|
Information to authors:
For all abstracts (for oral presentations and posters), the Scientific Committee will have special attention to the scientific quality of research and to the presentation of original data. Therefore, authors are requested to be particularly precise in their proposals.
At least one author of each accepted abstract must be registered.
The organization reserves the right to, if necessary, limit the number of abstracts accepted per registered participant.
Authors must submit accepted communication as full papers by June, 10 10 June 2021.
Guidelines and Recommendations for Authors of Abstracts
• Abstracts must be written in English. Linguistic accuracy is the responsibility of the authors.
• The title should not exceed 120 characters (including spaces).
• The body of the abstract (excluding title, names and affiliation) should not exceed 2000 characters including spaces,
• References, figures and tables should not be included.
• Abstracts must contain a clear statement of the purpose of the work, the methods used, results and conclusions.
• Results should be presented in sufficient detail to support the conclusions drawn.
• A maximum of 5 keywords should be include in the end of the abstract text.
• We advise to write your abstract in word and copy-paste in the template of the abstract submission system (this may take a few seconds, be patient). The online text editor in this tool allows you to do final editing, e.g. subscripts.
• Choose one topic from the list of the topics that fits best to the content of your abstract.